Number of view
: 245 | Comment:
Added on: 2014-03-05 15:36:52.0
Updated: 2014-03-22 19:12:06.0
Registration No. G829/47. Turmeric capsule is a household medicine that comes in a 300-capsule package or a 50-capsule bottle. Each capsule is 600 mg. Turmeric capsule helps relieve flatulence and colic, heal stomach ulcer, increase immunity, and prevent
Primary herb: Turmeric (Curcuma longa Linn.) 600 mg/capsule
Indications: For symptomatic relief of abdominal distension and anti-flatulence.
Dosage: 1-2 capsule each time, 4 times a day after meal and before bedtime.
Various properties of turmeric
Active ingredient: Curcumin
- Digestive system: Heals stomach ulcer, helps bile release, prevents formation of gallstones in the gallbladder, helps food and fat digestion, eliminates fat in liver, nourishes liver, cleans and kills germs that causes diarrhea, prevents cancer in the digestive system, and relieve flatulence.
- Promotes the secretion and flow of milk in woman after childbirth, cures miscarriage, promotes menstrual discharge.
- Prevents and stops Alzheimer’s disease, prevents atherosclerosis, delays aging.
- Inhibits tuberculosis and treats hepatitis
- For external use only. Crush and mask bruised skin. Grind the turmeric and drop on the eye to heal conjunctivitis. Use to treat dermatitis and for skin disinfection. Makes skin smooth so it’s often added in skin cosmetic. Use to treat acne. Helps wound heal faster. Disinfects abscess.
- Inhibits virus, increases immunity for AIDS patient.
- Prevents inflammation, treats osteomyelitis, and transforms fat to muscle.
- Eliminates toxins from the body and treats allergies.